Tuesday 6 October 2009

BAD TASTE CARNIVAL II


Hey, just a quick one to let you know a little bit about our proposed Bad Taste Carnival, as per attachments. I think it's important to put up posters and info a good few weeks before hand to give people a chance to think about preparing their costumes. An event like this needs people making an effort. We're thinking of having a subtle Roman Theme, banquets and bumming that sort of thing.

Here's a few questions for you to....

Can we do a prize for most foully dressed?
Can we put a cage around your bar?
Can we install a vomitorium, perhaps in the back yard?
Can we cover the floor with hay?
Can we have a real pig's head as part of the banquet installation?

I wish all emails i sent where like this.

I'm on my way over to yours to steal some meat so I'll see you in a jiffy

x

No comments: