Friday 5 February 2010

long lost friends

I've had a couple of exposed black and white 35mm films kicking about for some time. Every now and again we'd bump into one another at the back of a draw, inside my old camera bag or occasionally inside the fridge. I often wandered what they would be like if I only made the effort to get them developed, then we could really get to know each other properly. Who knows, we may even become friends.

A few days ago while tidying my untidy room, who do I meet in an old shoe box but the titchy trio of mystery film canisters, 256 colours eager to unravel and tell their stories. The suspense was too much and although at present my relationship with mr. money isn't great (apparently all I do is take take take) I had to take them to a camera shop and set them free.

Here's a few stories they told to me....





No comments: